PREFABRICATEDMetal Shed Kits
Our steel is commercial grade.
Our pricing is hard to beat!
A+ on BBB and 5 star rating around the web.
15 successful years of designing and building prefabricated steel structures.
Get A Free Quote Today
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Metal Shed Kits
A metal shed kit from Steelco Buildings will provide you with years of safe and effective storage. When compared against traditionally built wood or composite storage sheds, a metal shed has a number of valuable benefits such as low maintenance costs, the ability to withstand the elements, and quick and easy construction. When you choose a metal shed kit from the team at Steelco Buildings, you are not only getting a top quality structure at an affordable price, you are also getting years of support and assistance after the sale.
Why buy a metal shed kit?
- The strongest materials available-Our metal shed kits are constructed from steel, a material that has shown to be stronger than traditional wood or composite construction materials.
- Quick setup-Unlike traditionally built sheds, our metal shed kits can be erected and will be ready for use in a fraction of the time. You can set it up yourself in a single weekend!
- Flame, rodent, and rot resistant-Our metal material, unlike traditional wood or composite materials are resistant to fire, termites, rot, or mold. While thousands of traditional shed structures are destroyed each year by fire, flooding, or termites, your metal shed kit will withstand these forces and protect your valuables.
- Weather resistant-Our metal shed kits have been tested to withstand the elements. Whether it’s a heavy snow, dangerous thunderstorm, or a hurricane. Metal structures that are well built and held down by a sound foundation fare better in bad weather than most traditionally built wood or composite sheds.
- Long term savings potential-Our metal shed kits are rated for years of use with minimal upkeep cost than that of a traditionally built structure.
- Environmentally friendly-Statistically, metal structures comprise a smaller environmental footprint than that of wood or other composite materials.
Factors to consider when deciding on a metal shed kit
While the purchase and setup of a metal shed kit from Steelco Buildings has easier setup than that of a traditionally built shed, there are still a few considerations that you should discuss with your family and Steelco representative.
- Size-What are your storage needs? What will you be using your metal shed kit for? Will you need more space in the future? What’s the size of your build site? All of these are questions to consider when discussing the purchase and setup of a metal shed kit.
- Site preparation and permitting-Have you picked out and surveyed the site for your metal shed? What’s the permitting process in your locality? Will your locality permit the size, location and type of metal shed you want? Be sure to ask these questions before you proceed with the purchase of your metal shed.
- Construction or setup-Will you be setting up your metal shed kit yourself? Will you have family or friends help out? Do you just want to call in a professional to put up your metal shed for you? Be sure that you have these details in mind before your metal shed gets delivered.
These are only a few factors that you need to consider based on your individual situation when discussing the purchase of a metal shed kit. Be sure to take the steps to discuss your concerns with your friends, family, locality, and your Steelco representative. We have years of experience in this field and can often foresee issues and help you solve them early in the process.